Steps to take when a Kace agent will not check in. Try these steps one at a time. If step one does not work, try step 2 and so on and so forth:
1. Run the force check in command.
- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Kace\runkbot.exe 4 0"
2. Uninstall and reinstall command with these commands.
- uninstall - "amptools uninstall all"(add "-KUID" after all to delete verything + the KUID)
- reinstall - In your Kace Driectory, under agent_provisioning run your installer (ex:ampagent-6.3.314-x86.exe)
3. Delete Kace registry folder and reinstall Kace agent. Then change the key back to what it was previously.
- navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Dell and copy your KUID. Then delete the whole Kace folder.
- uninstall agent - run "amptools uninstall all"
- reinstall agent - In your Kace Driectory, under agent_provisioning run your installer
- navigate back to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Dell and change your InstallID and MachineID back to old KUID.