- Create a K1000 Script which calls all of your software you want to install in a single task (note: you can create different scripts for different K2000 deployment sets)
- Call the K1000 script(s) as a postinstall task in your K2000 deployment.
On the root of the system drive create a folder and name it
You can then pin that folder to your start menu or task bar.
- iOS 9 or later version
- iPhone 5 or later version
- iPad 4th generation or later version
- iPad mini 2nd generation or later version
- iPod touches 6th generation
- Android version 4.0 or later version
- On your Android, make sure that your Wi-Fi is ON.
- Plug your new iOS device and your Android into power.
- Make sure the content you're moving, including what's on your external Micro SD card, will fit on your new iOS device
- If you want to transfer your Chrome bookmarks, update it to the latest version and then start transporting process
to Suppress Automatic Update prompt:
1. Create a file named adeupdaterconfig.cfg and copy the below lines.
Place this file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.
2. Import the below registry entries to HKCU.
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adobe Digital Editions 4.5]
"ConfigPath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Adobe\\Adobe Digital Editions 4.5\\adeupdaterconfig.cfg"
"Features1"="Your DRM enabled books will now be automatically downloaded to all your devices."
"UpdaterPath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Adobe\\Adobe Digital Editions 4.5\\ADEAutoUpdater_450.exe"
3. If you have created MSI then make use of ActiveSetup or Advertised shortcut to replicate the HKCU keys for all the users. If silent switch is used to install the vendor EXE, then make sure the HKCU keys are replicated for all the users.