We have just performed the upgrade to 3.6.98680 and are now having a ton of issues:
1) Non-SYSPREP Dell Latitude 3440
- After Image deploys to machine, computer try's to auto boot into the user account like normal. Error comes up that the password for the user account has expired and needs to be changed. ( started to happen after upgrading to 3.6.98680)
2) SYSPREP Dell OptiPlex 3010
- After the Image deploys and reboots into new deployed image, everything is in a optimized windows 7 classic mode ( started to happen after the update to 3.6.98680)
I will update with more updates
As such I updated the LDAP filter as follows.
- Settings > Control Panel > Authentication Setting
- Edit - LDAP Authentication
- Modify Search Filter -
- Click - Save
|(&(|(samaccountname=KBOX_USER)(mail=KBOX_USER))(&(!(userAccountControl:1.2.840.1135126.96.36.1993:=2))(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user))(|(memberOf=cn=Contractors,ou=Security Groups,ou=UserGroups,dc=domain,dc=com)(memberOf=cn=Employees,ou=Security Groups,ou=UserGroups,dc=domain,dc=com)))|
Great news! Our BOGO offer has been extended! Register at https://dellworld.activeevents.com/2014/portal/registration/DWUserForum before September 22nd.
Dell World User Forum (#DWUF) brings together Dell Software technical users from organizations across the country and exposes them to the most up-to-date technical, deep-dive content, hands-on labs and demonstrations for the critical Dell Software products that you use to run your business, including:
- Endpoint systems management (KACE)
- Data protection - backup/recovery, archive, de-dupe, etc.
- Identity and access management (IAM) - single sign-on, privileged access, etc.
- Network security - next-generation firewalls and secure mobile access solutions
- Database management - for Oracle and SQL Server
- System and storage performance monitoring - for traditional and virtualized environments
- Data and application integration
- Business intelligence (BI) and data analytics
- Cloud management
- Windows migration and management
- Mobile device and enterprise mobility management (EMM)
- Dell Software appliance-based offerings
- Dell Software "as a service" based offerings
New for 2014, we are offering "solution-oriented" sessions featuring intelligent combinations of individual Dell Software offerings stacked together to help you do more with Dell, and reduce the amount of vendors needed to meet the needs of your most important use-cases.
Attend the Dell World User Forum and benefit from its specific focus on infrastructure and operations-oriented content. Plus, gain access to the Dell World (#DellWorld) main event, keynotes and sessions to round out your experience and discover the full capabilities of Dell's most up-to-date hardware, software and services solutions for today's hottest IT mega-trends, including:
- Big data