1) Download Creative Cloud Packager
Find the section titled "IT Deployment" on the right side of the page
If you do not see the section... then the ID you signed in with does not have access to download.
Click on the link for "CCP (Windows)" to download "CCPLauncher.exe"
2) Launch the install "CCPLauncher.exe". You MAY need to adjust firewall/proxy settings for this to work. For other Creative Cloud stuff, I had to bypass our firewall completely to get it working.
3) Choose the 2nd login option "I am an Enterprise, Government or Education Customer" and use the same credentials you used at creative.adobe.com
4) You should see a button for "Create Package", click that
5) When prompted, enter your enterprise license key for Captivate 7
6) Enter the package details
Package name: Captivate7_64bit
Save to: C:\Captivate7_64
License type: Package with License
32-bit/64-bit: 64-bit Package
Package configurations: Default
7) Applications & Updates
Select your language and the options appear. I chose to only do Captivate 7 & Updates
Click Build and the download should start
View inventory records anonymously contributed by opt-in users of the K1000 Systems Management Appliance.