Systems Deployment Question
Unable to mount KBOX Share
06/20/2017 5374 views
Any reason why I randomly start getting this error when booting into the KBE 3? I say random as it works fine for for days and then I start getting this error for no reason.
- No changes to the KBE or hardware.
- Same PC everytime as I have been using it for testing.
- I can login using a Win10 KBE on the same PC fine.
- At the error prompt I can map the drives manually using the commands from the startnet.cmd file. This eliminates network and credential issues.
- I can login using a VM to the KBE 3.