We are excited to announce our most recent updates to KACE Cloud Mobile Device Manager.
- General Availability of LDAP Sync Service: LDAP Sync Service provides a continuous one-way sync from an on-prem active directory to KACE Cloud MDM. Once the client is installed to an on-prem network environment, administrators can:
- Select users and customize attributes
- Adjust settings to fit requirements
- Pre-populate KACE Cloud MDM with a user database
- New Feature: Active Directory Federation Services for Single Sign-On — KACE Cloud MDM customers can now use Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) when setting up single sign-on in Windows environments. ADFS allows identity information sharing outside of a company’s network, while adding an additional layer of security beyond a third party active directory.
- Feature Enhancements: We are also introducing several feature enhancements: Additional device enrollment status codes; the ability to delete one or more devices with a status of unenrolled, unenrolling, or failed; note fields for use when managing both users and devices; and a new description field for Wi-Fi configurations.
Please see the full Release Notes, including previous releases and Known Issues for more information.