KACE Cloud Mobile Device Manager
Sorry for the delay, we are excited to announce our most recent update to KACE Cloud Mobile Device Manager!
In our June release, we’re launching an open beta of Windows 10 functionality, which will allow administrators to manage and secure Windows devices in KACE Cloud MDM. We’re also introducing a new co-managed license that builds upon our Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) strategy. Subscribers can now use both KACE Cloud MDM and KACE Systems Management Appliance (SMA) under a single license.
Our new KACE Cloud Settings functionality lets an admin enable or disable manual enrollments and user password settings—as well as inventory of unmanaged apps on corporate and personal devices.
And as part of our ongoing effort to improve the end user experience, we’re introducing a new Device Details pane available in each individual device’s overview section. Now, when viewing and managing the functional information on a device, you’ll find ownership/assignment, location, device specs, and auto-enrollment status under the Device Details tab—as well as mobile, cellular, network, and security information.
And finally, the Samsung Knox integration for KACE Cloud MDM is now out of beta and available to all users. The integration enables zero-touch enrollment capabilities and additional configuration and restriction options for Samsung devices.
Windows 10 Enrollment Beta
- Manual enrollment - An admin can set the type of enrollment for personal or company devices.
- Azure AD settings - Contains the various URIs and IDs that allow KACE Cloud MDM to report device compliance to Azure AD.
Product / Functionality / Usability
KACE Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) Co-Management License
New KACE Cloud Settings Section
- Enrollment of personal devices on iOS, Android, macOS or Windows.
- User password settings for reset emails and LDAP defaults.
- Device inventory of unmanaged apps on corporate or personal devices.