KACE Cloud Mobile Device Manager
We are excited to announce our most recent updates to KACE Cloud Mobile Device Manager for Q1CY19.
New Feature: Device History — Our new Device History feature lets an admin keep track of detailed device information across categories like app deployments, device changes and configurations, and device lifecycle events. An admin can also export device history for multiple devices to make correlating data easier.
- Multi-Configuration for Apps — This feature enhancement allows the creation of multiple configurations for a single iOS app. Not all apps allow this functionality, but an administrator can determine which apps are available for multi-configuration by locating the gear icon adjacent to the app in the master list. This functionality is only available for iOS devices at this time.
- Password Reset — As part of our effort to merge more administrative capabilities into KACE Cloud, administrators can now send a password reset email to one or more users right from the Admin Portal.
- New Android Restrictions — There
are now two additional restrictions for administrators when configuring Android
- Allow copy/paste from the work profile - Lets an admin control whether or not data can be copied between the work and personal profiles on the device.
- Allow Bluetooth devices to access contacts in the work profile - Lets an admin control whether or not contact information in the work profile can be accessed by Bluetooth devices.
Be sure to check out the KACE Cloud MDM Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, documentation, notifications, video tutorials, and a product user forum.