Does your endpoint management extend all the way to management of your mobile devices, like smartphones and tablets? This paper explores the best ways to enroll, inventory, configure and secure mobile devices as you do your traditional devices.
Download your complimentary copy of the white paper today to learn how you can:
- Manage mobile devices as you manage regular endpoints
- Build a checklist for comprehensive endpoint management
- Vet three options for extending endpoint management to mobile device management
New to KACE? Just inherited a KACE SMA? Come to a BBK.
Backyard Boot Kamp, KACE Systems Management - 4 days (Basics)
- The KACE Systems Management Appliance (K1000) course includes topics such as device inventory, software management, application control, patch management, user management, scripting, service desk, and much more.
- SKU: PBC-KCE-PP
- Price: $1995
Is Backyard Boot Kamp right for you?
Backyard Boot Kamps are designed specifically for new users, or those desiring a skills refresh. They are not generally intended for advanced KACE users. Backyard Boot Kamp training is usually best attended by:
- New team members who did not attend their company's initial training
- Customers seeking overall product knowledge
- Customers who haven't used the appliance in some time
- Customers that prefer to practice and learn in a non-production environment
- Customers preparing to implement new features that were previously not in use
- Customers seeking to gain new knowledge and experience