We are excited to announce that version 12.0 of the KACE Systems Management Appliance (SMA) is almost ready for the Beta/Release Candidate program. The Beta program is invaluable in making sure that we are shipping the highest quality product we possibly can.
If you are interested in participating in the Beta/Release Candidate program, please email: KACE_BETA@Quest.com
Note that there are a few prerequisites for participants:
- Must be on SMA v11.1.x
- Agents must be 11.1.x
- The beta upgrade must be run in a Production environment for the length of the beta program
- Upon completion of the beta, candidates must upgrade to the general availability (GA) release within 30 days
- Must allow appliance tethering (port 22/SSH outbound tunnel) back to KACE for the Release Candidate Team - Phase 1 Candidates Only
- Note: Tether is required for phase 1 beta ("white glove"). If tether is not an option, candidates will be placed in phase 2 beta.
- Must be willing to schedule installation at a specific date and time that works for you