Sign up today to participate, stay informed, earn points and establish a reputation for yourself!Sign up! or login
If you already have the MSI proceed to step 4.
The install time for this was 2 minutes, tested and deployed on Win 7 Pro (32/64) and Win XP (32/64). This installed version 10.6.1062. A restart may be required, but does not force the user, instead just gives them reminders.
Create an install.bat to be used in the package with the MSI.
if exist "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\PccNTMon.exe" goto END
if exist "C:\Program Files(x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\PccNTMon.exe" goto END
msiexec /i "TrendMicroOfficescan.msi" MSIFASTINSTALL=1 /qn /norestart RUNATONCE="yes"
1. On the OfficeScan-Server, you connect via UNC to \\"OFFICESCAN-HOST"\ofcscan\Admin\Utility\ClientPackager and run ClnPack.exe
2. Change Packet Type to MSI
3. At the bottom select the following Source file \\"OFFICESCAN-HOST"\ofcscan\ofcscan.ini
4. Select Output File into any path you want and click on "create" at the bottom to start the process to create a MSI-package of your TrendMicro installation.
5. Upload the MSI to KACE and select Installation command as standard. Add the parameters /i for verifying installation, /quiet for silent install and /norestart to force the client not to restart.
View inventory records anonymously contributed by opt-in users of the K1000 Systems Management Appliance.