/bundles/itninjaweb/img/Breadcrumb_cap_w.png
I updated my appliances and agents to 9. Patch detect schedules are failing for all version 9 agents with error (Handshake Failed). All version 8.1 agents complete without error. Anyone else seeing this problem?
Answer Summary:
0 Comments   [ + ] Show comments

Comments


Answer Chosen by the Author

1
Solved this, was just a case of having to re-download the patch signatures.
Answered 09/05/2018 by: aidanr
White Belt

All Answers

1
I had the same issue after updating to SMA 9.0.270 / Agent 9.0.167 - support informed me that I needed to delete all my Patch Content Settings ( Security › Patch Management › Patch Download Settings ) and then re-download my Patch catalog.  This worked for me, and I stopped seeing the handshake errors.  

However, Dell Updates have been nonfunctional since the update to SMA 9.0.270 - this is apparently a "known issue" with an ID of ID K1-19994 according to the Quest support agent, although I cannot find this ID referenced anywhere in the SMA documentation.
Answered 09/05/2018 by: GeoffGetty
White Belt

  • Dell Technologies should be publishing a new Client catalog this week to address K1-19994