KACE Product Support Question
Dell Kace K2000 : Multicast NORM - Invalid host
I just upgraded my K2000 Appliance to 4.0 version. Now I have the NORM protocol option for multicast. I try to deploy a WIM image on 2 clients using this protocol but my deployment fails to the "Apply image" step. I tried to run the script manually and here is the returned message (white area are my client IP address):
I defined multicast settings like this:
- Timeout to wait for connection 'Ready to receive' state: 5 minutes
- Multicast protocol: NACK-Oriented Reliable Multicast (NORM)
- Multicast address: 220.127.116.11
- Control channel port: 2112
- Multicast hops: 4
- Transmission rate: 20 MB/s
I don't know what else I can do. Someone can help me?
Thank you in advance.