Custom reporting in KACE SMA
I need to create a custom report which contains the following:
- Overall number of tickets
- Number of tickets submitted previous day
- Number of tickets closed previous day
- Average time from Open to Closed state
- Average time to first response
- Top 3 issues by category
Does anyone have experience with that type of reporting in Kace?
Thanks in advance.
Can you think about clarifying your reporting criteria
- Overall number of tickets - Is this current active tickets
- Number of tickets submitted previous day - Criteria where created date = previous day
- Number of tickets closed previous day - Criteria where closed date = previous day
All of these can be generated with the report wizard, maybe think you need more than a single report for this
- Average time from Open to Closed state - Not a standard report, do you take into account working time/?
- Average time to first response - What is a "First Response", how is it captured so you can report on it
- Top 3 issues by category - For what closed, logged or active?
Service desk ticket reporting is not always as simple as some people think it is, but you do need clarity in what you want