- Extract PolycomCMADesktop-x86.zip and retrieve the Polycom CMA Desktop.msi file.
- Create an MST as per your packaging guidelines for a silent deployment.
- Ensure you remove the appdatadeletion custom action as this will cause a prompt on uninstall (to remove user data)
- Create a CA/VBScript which will create an empty file named AECParams.bin in the [INSTALLDIR] (or C:\Program Files\Polycom\Polycom CMA Desktop) and set the file permissions (through SetACL/cacls) to Read/Write for the local Users group.
- Create a CA (or through within your packaging tool) to 'Allow this program through the Windows Firewall' being 'C:\Program Files\Polycom\Polycom CMA Desktop\vvsys.exe' and 'C:\Program Files\Polycom\Polycom CMA Desktop\Polycom CMA Desktop.exe'.
** Please note, that this has been tested on a Windows 7 x86 system with UAC turned off.
** Reference URL: http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/us/support/video/cma/cma_desktop.html
By continuing to use this site and/or clicking the "Accept" button you are providing consent
Quest Software and its affiliates do NOT sell the Personal Data you provide to us either when you register on our
websites or when you do business with us. For more information about our
efforts, please visit