This apply to IBServer V6.0.16.
The package doesn't seem to be installed silently. We found a method considering the package was created with InstallShield.
You will need a "blank" computer where IBServer was never deployed.
1) Go to the web site http://ibinstall.defined.net/dl_bin_borl.htm
2) Download the IBServer_Install.zip (2.5 MB) file or click directly http://ibinstall.defined.net/download/IBServer_Install.zip
3) Extract the file in a folder
4) Run the file and give the same folder as above for destination
5) Setup starts then abort.
In the folder, there are now all the files needed to deploy.
Go to this folder.
6) Create a temporay folder and go to this folder
7) Run in command mode : setup -r /f1\temporaryfolder\setup.iss
8) Install the IBServer using the wizard.
9) At the end of the process, a file named setup.iss is created in the "temporaryfolder".
10) Copy the setup.iss in the directory where setup.exe is.
11) To deploy silently IBServer on other computers, run in command mode : setup -s