1. Download Design Review 2009 from Autodesk website.
2. Extract the installation files by runnig SetupDesignReview2009.exe which you have downloaded.
3. Create an admin install by running msiexec /a c:\dnload\setupdesignreview2009.msi TARGETDIR=c:\admin_dir
4. Download the SP1 from http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=11484616&linkID=9338137
5. Apply the SP1 MSP to the admin dir. msiexec /a c:\admin_dir\SetupDesignReview2009.msi /p setupDesignReview2009sp1.msp
6. Create MST file for additional settings such as settings for autoupdate etc. See the above mentioned blog for more information.
By continuing to use this site and/or clicking the "Accept" button you are providing consent
Quest Software and its affiliates do NOT sell the Personal Data you provide to us either when you register on our
websites or when you do business with us. For more information about our
efforts, please visit