This package was difficult to package, but I finally worked out the details for deploying an Enterprise licensed package.
First:Use Universal Unpacker to unpack the executable into a sub directory. Next, create a folder with the newly-created sub directory, the license.properties and the standalone.properties files, and a batch file, which does:
1) creates a %TEMP%\installprops folder
2) Copies the 'standalone.properties' file to the installprops folder.
3) Creates the %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Adobe\Flex folder.
4) Copies the 'license.properties' file to the newly-created folder from the previous step. This is where Flex looks for its licensing.
5) Runs the "Flexbuilder_Standalone.exe -i silent" from the subfolder tree that was created in step 1. In my case, it was FB3_WWEJ\Windows folder.
Be SURE to have enough disk space to install - but I can't find how much is enough!
To uninstall silently, use the same -i silent switch
Questions & Answers related to Adobe Flex Builder CS3
Blog posts related to Adobe Flex Builder CS3
Links related to Adobe Flex Builder CS3
Reviews related to Adobe Flex Builder CS3
By continuing to use this site and/or clicking the "Accept" button you are providing consent
Quest Software and its affiliates do NOT sell the Personal Data you provide to us either when you register on our
websites or when you do business with us. For more information about our
efforts, please visit