/build/static/layout/Breadcrumb_cap_w.png

Systems Management Question


K1000 - Active Directory Import

06/06/2017 1542 views
We updated from v6 to v7 on our K1000 and we had to make a few changes to get the Location field to populate in our Helpdesk queue properly.  I am not sur eif this is related.

We have another related issue regarding the Active Directory import.  It appears that the AD import isn't mapping the physicalDeliveryOfficeName properly as it just comes up as UNASSIGNED.  Can anyone shed some light on this?

5 Comments   [ + ] Show comments

Comments

  • I literally just opened a ticket with Quest for this. Will let you know when I hear back.
    • Update. We had gone to v7.0 and then had this issue. It seems that upgrading to 7.1 has resolved the issue on our K1000.
      • Unfortunately for me, The same problem exists in 7.1.
  • thanks! at least it isn't only me!
  • I suppose I am still curious to hear what Quest has to say then.
  • We are unable to correctly map any ldap as well with the new 7.1.149. After the update everything broke.
  • I see this update advertised on my device -
    7.1.162. Not sure if it helps but the release notes have more info.
    • I believe 7.1.162 is for the Kace Agent. Our issue is with the KACE k1000 server and ldap
      • apologies- you are correct. Seems odd that it fixed my server but not yours. We went from a v6 to 7 upgrade and it broke. The 7.1 update got us going again even though we had to fix our ticketing rule that dealt with the Location field.

Be the first to answer this question

 
This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site and/or clicking the "Accept" button you are providing consent Quest Software and its affiliates do NOT sell the Personal Data you provide to us either when you register on our websites or when you do business with us. For more information about our Privacy Policy and our data protection efforts, please visit GDPR-HQ