How do I deploy a managed installation to the same device multiple times?
If you removed the software, run a check in.
When a check in happens the info which software is installed, is written to the KACE inventory.
When you remove a software the inventory is not updated.
Since the KACE checks if the software you want to install is already installed or not, it needs the inventory info.
So do the following:
1. uninstall the software in question
2. force inventory (over the UI or run c:\program files (x86)\quest\kace\runkbot 4 0 manually with admin credentials on the client)
3. check if the software is gone from the inventory
4. assign the software to this system (via label or whatever you want)
5. run a new check in, since the installation is part of the standard check in (the kbot 6 0)