You asked and we listened. Check out the great new features available in KACE SMA 10.2
- Built-in Windows 10 Feature Updates: Deploy Feature Updates to upgrade Windows 10 to the latest semi-annual release. The Feature Updates are detected and deployed in a manner similar to patching.
authentication support (OAuth 2.0) for Service Desk inbound email: With Google and Microsoft
introducing new security standards for client apps connecting to their
respective accounts, the following credential types can now be configured
with this new level of authentication and used to access Service Desk POP3
- Office365 OAuth credentials: You must have an Office 365 account and have created a Microsoft Active Directory app in Microsoft Azure with a Client ID and Client Secret.
- Google OAuth credentials: You must have a Google account to be used as your developer account and have created a Google app with a Client ID and Client Secret.
- Agent snooze through system tray: End users can snooze agent activities using the KACE system tray utility for 15 minutes, 30 minutes, one hour, and two hours. This is configurable up to a maximum of 5 times per day.
- Parents pass fields to child tickets: The appliance now allows parent tickets to pass information to child tickets in a process (workflow). For example, while creating a new user you can to pass the username, department, phone number, and so on, from the parent ticket to other departments involved in the new user creation.
- Native PowerShell support: Previously the KACE SMA online script only allowed users to define a batch script to run PowerShell; they had to wrap that inside a batch file and invoke through batch scripting. PowerShell scripts can now be launched directly from the KACE SMA.
- Chromebook management enhancements: Additional inventory information, device command support, advanced search and Smart Label reporting is added in this release.
- OVAL support: OVAL and SCAP scanning now use a faster, more up-to-date, better supported, and cross-platform model, for all supported Windows agent platforms, including 32- and 64-bit devices.
- KACE GO Biometrics: You can now use biometric features instead of the PIN code.
- Ticket templates for KACE GO: This feature extends customizable templates with conditional logic fields introduced in KACE SMA 10.0 to work in KACE GO, too.
- New layout options for ticket templates: New layout options in ticket templates. Starting in this release, you can arrange related fields together in a ticket template, place fields close to the edge of the layout area, or create blank spaces between fields, as needed.
Ready for download when you are: KACE Support portal link