Register now for the second quarterly KACE Education Virtual User Group Webinar on November 28, 2018
This quarter's presenter is Eric J. Rzeszut, Help Desk Manager at the McIntire School of Commerce | University of Virginia
Eric will be discussing ways to:
· Clean up your SMA inventory using smart labels
· Create detailed reports on your inventory using machine names, hardware types, installed software versions, and many other criteria
· Use the SMA’s powerful scripting engine to streamline common tasks
· Use custom inventory rules to track specialized software and organization-specific configuration
· Manage software distributions to easily push out software to some or all of your clients
Miss the first webinar? View the recording.
Haven't joined the KACE Educations Virtual User Group yet? Just mail: KACEResearch@quest.com and let us know you want to join.
Bookmark and follow this ITNinja Community page. It is your place to ask questions, share best practices, and swap information with Education peers.