For the 7th year in a row, PDS will organize the Packaging Event. Just like the previous six years, we’ve chosen for the strategic location and fabulous atmosphere of the Amsterdam ArenA.
The exhibition floor will be located in the newly build event hall. Technical Sessions will be held in the various rooms of the Amsterdam ArenA and keynotes near the exhibition floor.
This 7th edition will guarantee top (international) speakers and interesting subjects in the field of application management, packaging, application deployment, desktop management and, of course, application virtualization.
Just a few of the confirmed speakers in 2012: Bob Kelly (www.itninja.com), Microsoft NL, Ruben Spruijt, Darwin Sanoy, but also Jim Ryan & many many more. Stay tuned for more updates coming months.
Topics for the 2012 event are:
Reasons to attend PackagingEvent:
- Product management presentations from Microsoft, Flexera Software (AdminStudio), Quest Software(ChangeBASE) and many more.
- Get the latest information (on first hand) from the leading products.
- Take a close look in the future of Desktop Management and Application Compatibility &Virtualization.
- Get a chance to talk to the people behind the Windows Installer Technology & Application virtualization techniques
- Experience hands-on demonstrations at the Lab Sessions.
- Discuss with the Program Managers of your preferred products about future releases.
- Visit the Exhibition Area and learn about the great solutions from your local Services - and Solutions companies.
- Enjoy the company of 600+ visitors throughout the day in the fantastic atmosphere of the Amsterdam Arena.
- Discuss with the experts about the future of Desktop Delivery & Application Management.
- 2012 will be indoor but ... how did the 2011 edition look like (link to HD movie @ YouTube)?
Looking forward to see you October 11-12 @ the Amsterdam ArenA !