How to package office 2013.
1) Office 2013 comes with it's own transform creator, simply run setup.exe /admin to launch the wizard. The wizard remains the same as the Office 2010 wizard.
2) Once you are done your customization, save the transform file (mst) to the updates folder inside of the Microsoft Office 2013 folder. Any file inside of the updates folder gets automatically applied just like in Office 2010
3) Zip the files, making sure that the setup.exe is at the root of the zip file.
4) Upload the file to the inventory record for the software in Kace to Office 2013 (version 15.x)
5) Setup the distribution as the image attached looks like