Here again your favorite Random Dude.
In version 11.0 KACE decided to makes deployments of the agents "secure" by the adding of an install token that you first need to create on your SMA so communication can really be allowed without going to the quarantine zone. There are many ways of getting the command to work but here I will post what I consider is the easiest way.
First, let's get the token created.
1. Go to your SMA graphical interface
2. Settings and then "Agent Tokens"
3. Choose action and then New
4. Set a name for the Token and any other settings you would like to customize (you can also modify them later)
After that you should get something like this
5. Click on the "11.0.119" under "Windows Version:"
6. Clicking on that hyperlink should give you a zip with the agent
7. Extract the zip and you should get something like this
Now, let's go to the SDA
8. Now on our SDA we will go to Library > Post-Install task > Choose action > New
9. We will upload the msi and configure everything like this
Here you have the full command line:
msiexec /i ampagent-11.0.119-x86_ksma.randomco.info+BM-DXtZX3lac3-V6YJEREcZuBBrYOzhxv2u5siTLL2rZgi-LXj1R5Q.msi /qn
10. The last step is add the task to your deployments and sync your RSAs.
I hope that this guide helps you as well and make your deployment easier. If you have any questions or comments put them on the comments.