Method 1: MySQL method
- Create a new device notification (Reporting > Notifications > Choose Action > New > Device Notification)
- Use the default search it makes (doesn't matter since we will be changing in the next step) and click Save
- Once created, click the name of your notification, and click "To edit the Notification using this editor, Click Here". To see the list of notifications, click Reporting > Notifications
- Paste the MySQL query from below in:
Select Distinct A.NAME As "Machine Name", A.VALUE1 As 'RAM Before', A.VALUE2 As 'RAM After' From ASSET_HISTORY A Where A.FRIENDLY_FIELD_NAME = 'RAM Total' AND A.TIME > Date_Sub(Now(), Interval 24 hour)
Method 2: Asset History search
- From and admin elevated command prompt, export your profiles from a laptop that has already successfully joined the wifi network(s) you want to push out
- netsh wlan export profile key=clear
- This will export every profile .xml to the current directory you are in.
Attach the profile .xml(s) to your scriptIn the text box, use this command:
- netsh wlan add profile filename="INSERT_FILENAME_HERE.xml"
- NOTE: Be sure to replace the correct filename
Doing some googling, I found some articles about it:
Using this as a baseline, I wrote some rules in Desktop Authority (DA) to create a directory, and copy a file over from a share.
Figure 1.1: Creating the folder/path
Figure 1-2: Copying the file down to the client
Contents of the properties file:
#Thu Apr 14 14:45:17 CDT 2016
Once I did that, logged in and out and let copy the file over and sets the options defined in the properties file.
You could do this as well from the K1 as a simple File Sync job as well, but just though I would share that if anyone was interested.