- Extract PolycomCMADesktop-x86.zip and retrieve the Polycom CMA Desktop.msi file.
- Create an MST as per your packaging guidelines for a silent deployment.
- Ensure you remove the appdatadeletion custom action as this will cause a prompt on uninstall (to remove user data)
- Create a CA/VBScript which will create an empty file named AECParams.bin in the [INSTALLDIR] (or C:\Program Files\Polycom\Polycom CMA Desktop) and set the file permissions (through SetACL/cacls) to Read/Write for the local Users group.
- Create a CA (or through within your packaging tool) to 'Allow this program through the Windows Firewall' being 'C:\Program Files\Polycom\Polycom CMA Desktop\vvsys.exe' and 'C:\Program Files\Polycom\Polycom CMA Desktop\Polycom CMA Desktop.exe'.
** Please note, that this has been tested on a Windows 7 x86 system with UAC turned off.
** Reference URL: http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/us/support/video/cma/cma_desktop.html