Sign up today to participate, stay informed, earn points and establish a reputation for yourself!Sign up! or login
To make this application work with our distribution-system, I had to repackage into MSI using Wise.
During the capture, I had to enter licence-information, I also made sure to deactivate automatic updates here.
I then did some extra things like remove everything from the INI-page in Wise.
I also deleted prismupdate.exe
After doing this, I made it stop nagging for updates, and it don't seem to fail at all.
I also had to remove everything related to GraphPad from the following location in the registry:
I then compiled the MSI, and everything seems to work just fine :)
View inventory records anonymously contributed by opt-in users of the K1000 Systems Management Appliance.