Help !! How to get a list of outdated workstation from a domain ?
Hi, I'm running 93 domain controller(all outside) and i need to clean out the AD on each domain. What i would like to do is:
- Get a list of devices in the OU "Computers"
- Create and write this list to an text file "computer.txt"
- Ping the host name from that list and write the result in the same text file (ie. destination host unreachable, ...) with a filter of 60 days
- Create OU "Outdated computers" and move the outdated computers to this OU
- Finally, send this text file by email whit the Domain name in the subject.
Like i say, i have 93 domains, so it's a real pain to do 1 custom script for each domain.
Hope someone can help me.. I'm very lost.. :)
Thanks a million for all the help