1. Find out what network profile / location you are currently using, Home, Work, Public, or Domain (Control Panel -> Network and Sharing Center):
2. Open “Change sharing options for different network profiles” (Control Panel à Network and Sharing Center -> Change advanced sharing settings):
3. Click the down arrow for the profile / location you are currently on:
4. Go to “Network discovery”, “File and printer sharing”, & “Public folder sharing” options and select ‘Turn On…’ for all 3 then click “Save changes”.
5. Go to the Windows (start) button and enter “GPEdit.msc” in the “Search programs and files” box.
6. Select the following trees: Computer Configuration -> Windows Settings à Security Settings -> Local Policies à Security Options. Then find “User Account Control: Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode”.
7. Double click this option and set it to “Disabled”:
8. You MUST reboot the system at this time! Then try to provision the KACE agent again. If it fails please let us know of any errors that come up.