Summary: When your account is created, a generic password is generated and a support e-mail is sent to you providing it. You should change your password as soon as you receive your password email.
Use the following steps to change you support password. The process must be completed in the specific order listed below:
1. Navigate to http://support.kace.com
2. Login with your current credentials at the bottom of the page
3. Select the Welcome tab at the top of the page
4. Select the link entitled "Change your account details (phone number, password, etc)"
5. Select Save before filling out any information
6. Once your information populates, type the password you want associated with your account in the password field.
7. Select Save once more
8. Wait between 5-10 minutes and you should be able to access your account with the new password.