How to Uninstall "Adobe Genuine Service" from Adobe application??
Answer: Use Command line : "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\AdobeGCClient\agshelper.exe" --UninstallUserDriven
Credit goes to "Mark"
If anyone have any other tips.. please post.
Hi, first you need to stop the service, else it won't work
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Del to open Task Manager
- search for the Adobe Genuine Integrity Service in the Processes tab, right-click it, and choose Open File Location. It should open a folder named AdobeGCIClient.
- Go back to Task Manager, click on the Adobe Genuine Integrity Process, then click on End Task.
- Delete the AdobeGCIClient folder which you opened before
- last restart your computer, this should fix it.