KACE Product Support Question
About Kace services desk process flow
As i know, Service desk process flow is:
1. Submitter create and save the form.
2. Owner/Approver will received the form (Stage 1) or if not setup the ticket Owner will back to Submitter. (Stage 1)
3. When stage 1 close will go on to stage 2 etc....
4. All stage done will complete the process
My question is, if i want in step 1 submitter save the form, can select specify user after save? Or between every stage can assign specify user to follow. (not Owner)
Maybe use a simple scenario to explain:
My Company request a form for new joiner.
1. First ticket template HR will fill-in new join basic information then save. (go to stage 1)
2. Line-Manager will receive HR form and fill-in what hardware or software then close ticket pass to IT to purchase equipment and setup. (go to stage 2)
3. IT according Line-Manager provide info to prepare the equipment or software and close the ticket. (complete process)
How can i pass to specify user (not Owner) to handle this flow?
Thanks a lots
Be the first to answer this question