Workflow management is crucial because it gives application engineers regular crucial insights into what is happening within their app packaging processes, the people involved, and a sense of how effectively their team meets its deadlines and objectives.
However, despite having multiple workflow management tools on the market, not all of them are a good fit for app packaging teams. Why? Because they were not created with application engineers in mind, they don't know all the nitty-gritty behind the scenes of app packaging.
An excellent alternative to popular workflow systems
A poor fit of a workflow tool can lead to lousy management, which in its turn, can cause more bottlenecks in processes, setbacks daily, multiple errors, etc.
The right solution is designed to significantly ease the fulfillment of packaging quality standards and increase the productivity of each packaging team member while providing an efficient tool for managing the teams and the application packaging life cycle.
PACE Packager Hub was created as an end-to-end workflow ecosystem for customer servicing, teamwork, and management of packaging tasks in teams of any size. Unlike majority of the generic task management solutions, PACE Packager Hub is an industry-specific workflow management solution tailored specifically for the needs of application packaging teams.
The solution offers out-of-the-box packaging processes, provides the best practices and has extensive customization options.
- Allows to observe and supervise the software packaging, deployment, and management process in your team and across your entire enterprise;
- Offers customization options in adding/configuring fields, workflows, and scripts;
- Provides packaging orders/tasks statuses;
- Automates all routine operations;
- Manages packages and files on various repositories;
- Controls the file integrity;
- Supports multiple isolated projects;
- Handles the orders/tasks assignments and completion;
- Offers convenient upload/download of files regardless of their sizes;
- Tracks all stages involved in app packaging life cycle via workflows;
- Balances the workload of team members;
- Manages permissions based on the assigned roles;
- Allows consumer self-service through a web-based portal;
- REST API for seamless integration with clients' ecosystem.
To experience the tool's benefits, you'll have 21-day access to the full functionality of PACE Packager Hub. With no card required.