Steps I had to take for deployment:
1. Download AdbeRdr1010_en_US.msi ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/10.x/10.1.0/en_US/
2. Download AcrobatUpd1013.msp http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=5358
3. Download Adobe Customization Wizard X http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4950
4. Do an admin install of 10.1.0 msiexec /a AdbeRdr1010_en_US.msi (It will ask you to select path)
5. Patch the admin install you just created. msiexec /a <Path you just created in step 4>AdbeRdr1010_en_US.msi /p AcrobatUpd1013.msp
6. Install and run the Adobe Customization Wizard X and open the MSI file in the Path you created in step 4.
7. Make your customizations ex. Under 'Install Options' select Run Installatio: Silently and Suppress reboot. Also we do under 'Online and Acrobat.com Features' check Disable all updates.
8. Click Transform in the top menu bar and choose Generate Transform... name it Custom.mst
9. Install the new package from the admin location you created with the following command. msiexec /i "AdbeRdr1010_en_US.msi" TRANSFORMS="Custom.mst" /qn