We at PACE Suite are firm believers in consistent yet always improving user experience. That is why today we release PACE Suite 5.2, which extends the beloved user experience from the Files, Shortcuts and Registry tabs of MSI Editor to MSI Generator. We are delighted that our users were quick to adopt our simple yet nuanced approach to editing packages in MSI Editor. Now, we bring the same clean interface and neat features to creating packages to make it much easier to manage project resources for both newcomers and packaging ninjas. New Tree List view and Properties windows provide the maximum information about each selected entry, bring highlighting and various filters and make managing these resources faster and easier.
Here are the key highlights of the new interface:
- Enjoy a user-friendly tree list view across the key tabs of MSI Generator
- Navigate faster with a single view for both included and excluded items
- Leverage the highlighting of the excluded items
- Use different view filters
- Enjoy improved permission management
- Add system folders easily
- Import files together with extracting COM information using a smart Wizard
- Easily move, rename and delete resources
We have, of course, more new things for you. From enhanced performance to a number of user-requested features – read our full announcement to learn what else is new and please enjoy PACE Suite 5.2!