The latest version of PACE Suite is now available at http://pacesuite.com/download/
PACE Suite provides a full set of features for repackaging, tailoring and authoring installations in MSI and App-V format. It has become an effective replacement of bulky tools and studios, for both IT solution providers and internal enterprise use.
PACE Suite 3.4.1 hotfix release notes
The 4.3.1 hotfix release removes the bugs related to INI and REG files import and some other problems reported by our users.
What’s new – MSI Editor 3.4.1 (PACE Suite v3.4.1)
- Fixed REG file import problem which led to loosing registry data types (all registry values were imported as REG_SZ type).
- Fixed issues related to INI file import using the Features/Components tab.
What’s new – MSI Generator 3.3.1 (PACE Suite v3.4.1)
- Fixed the issue that caused the following error when installing an MSI created using “Create Package -> Blank Project” feature: “Could not write value to key \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE”.
- Fixed incorrect import of some kinds of binary registry data from REG files.
- Fixed the issues that appeared in MSI Generator during capturing process and prevented from successful package creation. Errors messages: “hexadecimal value 0x00, is an invalid character”, “Failed to get string value…” and “Unable to cast object of type System.Int32… ”.
- Fixed an access issue that could occur when using MSI Generator’s profile stored on a network share.
Release notes of the previous versions