The logo is 224x50 pixels, and .png format. From what I can tell, it should display just fine. Instead it shows a small box appearing as though it failed to load the image and says "Dell K1000 Logo". After you login to the User Console, the image displays properly in the top left of the window. The image did display before updating to K1000 version 7.0.121306. Any one else experience this issue? We are using Internet Explorer 11 in our environment. For grins, I've tested with Google Chrome and is displays the same behavior.
Answer Summary:
This worked! http://www.itninja.com/question/logo-override-and-internet-explorer Under the Admin Console I went to Settings, Security Settings, at the bottom unchecked "Secure Service Desk Attachments". The logo now displays.
Cancel
0 Comments   [ + ] Show Comments

Comments

Please log in to comment

Answer Chosen by the Author

2

This worked! http://www.itninja.com/question/logo-override-and-internet-explorer

Under the Admin Console I went to Settings, Security Settings, at the bottom unchecked "Secure Service Desk Attachments". The logo now displays.

Answered 03/03/2017 by: csninja
Yellow Belt

Please log in to comment

Community Chosen Answer

1
This is bug in the new version. I created a ticket with quest and here is the response.

Hello,

 

Thank you for contacting Quest, I have taken ownership ofyour Service Request Number ......... - User Console Logo Broken. After taking alook to the attached image, I can confirm that you are impacted by the defectK1-19092.

 

Our product management team reviews enhancement requestsconsidering them for inclusion in a future product release. We will keep yourservice request open until a decision has been made regarding your request.There is no guarantee that a specific enhancement request will be implementedin a future release and you will receive updates regarding the status of yourrequest.

 

Please refer to the "New Features" section ofthe Product Release Notes for a complete list of Enhancement ID's addressed inthe new release. These are available in our Documentation section of theSupport Portal.

 

For more information regarding our enhancement requestpolicy, refer to our Global Support Guide on the Support Portal atsupport.quest.com

 

 

Thank you,

Answered 03/03/2017 by: kayroocs
White Belt

  • Alright... Thank you... Rather disappointing they classify fixing their bug as an "enhancement".
    • Lol welcome to Quest.
Please log in to comment

Answers

0
Please clear browser cache and try again
Answered 03/02/2017 by: AbhayR
Fifth Degree Black Belt

  • Just tried it, but still failed.
Please log in to comment
0
Its a bug... I had this happen to me when I upgraded to 6.4 SP3 and seems like has not been resolved in 7.0 either, if you are experiencing it.
Answered 03/02/2017 by: bozadmin
Third Degree Green Belt

  • Aww... That's unfortunate if that is the case...
    • This content is currently hidden from public view.
      Reason: Removed by member request
      For more information, visit our FAQ's.
Please log in to comment
Answer this question or Comment on this question for clarity

Share