System Image installation failure
Deployment to Nodes with the SAME Hardware:
1. Install Windows Reference OS Image - install on same Hardware, with Drivers & Apps.
2. Boot and install Device Drivers / Apps.
3. Update Windows
4. Sysprep /oobe /generalize - remove system-specific data from Windows Installation - Event Logs, Unique SIDs & other unique info. -
5. /oobe - instucts Windows to run Windows Welcome at the next boot up.
6. Shutdown - you can specify c:\Windows\System32\sysprep>sysprep.exe /generalize /oobe /shutdown
7. Boot to KBE (K2000 BOOT ENVIRONMENT) > Imaging> Capture image of this machine
8. Capture the Windows installation with K2000
9. Create a Reference image to install with the same hardware.
But when I test to install the capture image is not working. I think it fails on "Update Configuration For OS Tasks", after the first reboot.
Systen Image Details under here. Take a look at the Image Status, is that ok ?