Standalone Safari msi installation, update suppressed and disabled default browser popup?
- how to install Apple application support ms within safari msi,
- because it has logic to install required msi along with it?
- any property should be added ?
- I know about STANDALONE=1 and Apple application support msi should be installed as pre-requisites, but i want main MSI to install it by self.
- For update suppression,
- msi extracts plist files at %appdata%\Apple Computer\ which we need to add in package but some of these file have hardcoded data
- so how to add it package.