Silent Install of .EXE with specific variables.
Here is the issue I have run into, I am working on creating a silent install for an EXE package that will need fairly specfic defined variables. Those variables are as follows.
1) EXE will require a server name (which will always be the local computer name).
2) EXE will require DBA user name (Which will be the same user name every time).
3) EXE will require a password for the above DBA name (Which I would like the user to still have to enter during the install).
4) The EXE will request type of server which will be selected as SQL Server and then the local machine name will have to be entered yet again.
5) The local machine's MAC address will then have to be entered.
...this goes on but just for starters, figured I would start with the above. Any help would be greatly appreciated.