Script wizard problem
I have a Windows 7 SP1 64 bit install that seems to working pretty well, but a Win7 32 bit w/o sp1 that I'm working the kinks out of. On the 32 bit, I get prompted to create an account even though I put the admin name in the answer file. I'm pretty sure the problem is the answer file, even though I used the wizard for both.
The user account section of the 64 bit one that works looks like this:
The user account section of the 32 bit looks like this:
So the problem one looks like it's missing some stuff. Tomorrow I can try splicing the working user account info into the 32 bit script, but just wanted to find out if anyone thinks it's actually a difference in the OS versions.