Anyone experience this with the reporting on their K1000?

currently running version 5.4.76847

I was trying to build a simple report through the wizard.  All the report did was tell me any tickets created between two date ranges.  It was simple enough to run through the wizard to do what I wanted but it kept coming back with no results.  I checked the SQL code, and was messing around with it until finally I discovered that the wizard was generating the wrong date format. 

 

This is the generated code that didn't return any results:

SELECT HD_TICKET.CREATED  FROM HD_TICKET  WHERE (HD_TICKET.HD_QUEUE_ID = 3) AND (HD_TICKET.CREATED > '04/01/2013 00:00:00') AND (HD_TICKET.CREATED < '06/30/2013 23:59:59')  ORDER BY CREATED

however when I modified the SQL to this it worked(note the date orientation, YYYY/MM/DD):

SELECT HD_TICKET.CREATED  FROM HD_TICKET  WHERE (HD_TICKET.HD_QUEUE_ID = 3) AND (HD_TICKET.CREATED > '2013/04/01 00:00:00') AND (HD_TICKET.CREATED < '2013/06/30 23:59:59')  ORDER BY CREATED

 

0 Comments   [ + ] Show Comments

Comments

Please log in to comment

Answers

0

There's a bug that causes that to happen.  The work-around is to manually change the date format to YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS in the MySQL code of the wizard generated report.  As you already found, it would seem that YYYY/MM/DD works as well.

It should be fixed in the 5.5 K1000 release which is expected late July / early August.

Answered 07/08/2013 by: jknox
Red Belt

Please log in to comment
Answer this question or Comment on this question for clarity