Need to abort a Help Desk Process
Has anyone had any success terminating a process before all of its stages have been spawned?
Our HR New Hire process has a background check and drug screen component which dependent on their result, the additional stages of the process should not spawn.
New Hire - John Doe
1. John Doe - Background Check - Passed
2. John Doe - Drug Screen - Failed
3. John Doe - New Hire Paperwork
4. John Doe - Assign Employee Number
5. John Doe - Allocate Equipment
Stages 3-5 should not be spawned because the prospective new hire did not pass step 2. However I have failed thus far in attempting to implement this type of behavior on the Service Desk Process.
There are no answers at this time