We have a K1000 appliance and two replication shares. One replication works without issue. The second one, however, has been giving us some grief. The share is on a Windows server, and the file appear to be replicating fine. The issue is that the replication process appears to be stuck in some kind of loop becuase the entire 1TB of space ends up being consumed on the server.

We have deleted the replication share and recreated it a number of times and the result is always the same.

 

Any ideas?

0 Comments   [ + ] Show Comments

Comments

Please log in to comment

Answers

0

@Jdornan - we were about another day from bringing KACE into the picture.

 

I had spent a handful of hours working on this issue and ended up pushing it back to our helpdesk staff. It turns out that the sync was working up until there was one file left - "cs55ds_install.pkg.zip"- A distribution for for Adobe CS5 on OSX.

We are still not sure what caused the issue. We ended up removing the file from replication to resolve it.

Answered 03/18/2013 by: matthall
Purple Belt

Please log in to comment
0

You will most likely need to open a support ticket and include the log files of the k1 and the replication server

Answered 03/11/2013 by: jdornan
Red Belt

Please log in to comment
Answer this question or Comment on this question for clarity