Hello

I have created a CMAK EXE file for a VPN connection. When I install it manually it works like a charm but when it is pushed from SMS on machines it says "Profile is damaged".
I have been looking all over the web and tried everything but I am not able to install the damn CMAK file.
The target folder is empty (except an INSTALL.LOG file that doesn't say much).

Has anyone had the same issue ?

Thank you
0 Comments   [ + ] Show Comments

Comments

Please log in to comment

Rating comments in this legacy AppDeploy message board thread won't reorder them,
so that the conversation will remain readable.

Answers

0
Same issue here, trying to use VBscript. Installs fine interactively. Installs fine on a test virtual machine. Breaks on a silent install via the system account during the pre-logon stage on all the physical laptops I've tried.
Answered 10/20/2009 by: stangmonkey
Yellow Belt

Please log in to comment
0
The solution (for SMS) is to check "allow program to interact with user".

CMAK requires to interact with the All Users account.
Answered 10/20/2009 by: dynek
Senior Yellow Belt

Please log in to comment
Answer this question or Comment on this question for clarity