I am having an issue with packages not downloading from their distribution points to the client. The culprit seems to be the service1.asmx file.

My environment is SCCM 2007, all servers are Windows 2008, IIS7. All workstations are Windows XP.

I have found in my DPs' C:\Inetpub\Logs\Logfiles\W35VC1 directory, the log file that points at the .asmx file as the problem.

I have sent Altlovas' support team an email and the guy who responded is out on vacation this week :(

Does anyone have any experience with this and/or suggestions on how I might resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance....


I am currently in the process of trying to distribute Altovas' XMLSpyPro 2008, Altovas' MapForce 2009 (both Enterprise and Professional).

0 Comments   [ + ] Show Comments


Please log in to comment

Rating comments in this legacy AppDeploy message board thread won't reorder them,
so that the conversation will remain readable.


Please do not cross-post. If you can, please delete your post - which I just reported as a 'Wrong forum' post :) - from the 'Package Development' forum. If you can't, use the 'Report' link to ask a moderator to remove it.

Answered 09/10/2009 by: VBScab
Red Belt

Please log in to comment
Answer this question or Comment on this question for clarity