Dell World Software User Forum will be 99% KACE. SonicWall will also join us, with breakout sessions and Labs. Just like last year, Software User Forum registration will also grant you access to Dell World if you want to walk over to that event across the street for anything. There may be some presentations, partners, or other interests there that our attendees are welcome to experience, but we’re focusing DWSUF training on Kace products. This is going to be the biggest Dell KACE event ever. We definitely try to out-do ourselves year over year.
We are replacing the all-day "Boot Kamps" with more hands-on labs at DWSUF since we’ve been taking the Boot Kamps all over the US throughout the year. We will still have basic, intermediate, and advanced topics defined for all skill levels; the major benefit to this Mini-Kamp style is that it’s not as overwhelming and you can really focus on the features and tools you care most about rather than sitting through hours of stuff you don’t want.
During DWSUF Dell KACE will have 4 full days of hands-on labs at the Hilton that we were at last year, including:
- 40+ Instructor-Led Lab Topics, most repeating at least twice.
- 40+ Self-Paced Labs on many different topics open all day, every day
- 40+ Breakout Presentation sessions on Kace topics
There are 2 registration paths for content accessibility:
- Dell World Expo Access, Keynotes â€‹and Welcome Party
- Software general sessions/keynotes
- Software business analysis breakouts
- Software Welcome reception
- Sponsor-led sessions
- Geek Bar Access
- Sponsor Pavilion
- Advanced technical sessions
- Self-paced content labs
- All items from Basics level
- Over 40 Instructor-led labs
- Advanced/technical sessions on Dell machines
- Advanced/technical sessions on Apple equipment
- Advanced hands-on sessions with Mobile platforms
For Instructor-Led Lab access, you must register for Pro. Hope that helps!
Looking for more info and justification to attend? Check out this KACE Kontinuing Education (KKE) Session I'm delivering on November 6th. Yes- that's right, I'm coming out of seclusion to talk to everyone about the benefits of Konference... Er um, I mean, Dell World Software User Forum!
By attending, you’ll enjoy:
- Practical hands-on training, both instructor-led and self-paced
- Direct access to Dell Software executives, product experts and developers
- Real world challenges and solutions
- First-hand exposure to complementary technologies
- Opportunities to network with peers and develop valuable relationships
- Direct access to Dell World main events such as Keynotes, Sponsor Expo, and Reception parties
So mark your calendars for December 9-13, 2013, where Dell software users from KACE, SonicWALL, and several others will converge for possibly the best five days of a workweek you can have.
Don't wait - space is limited, so register today!