- The backslash is an illegal character in this table
- Must define one extra level of folder depth in a single row
- Resolve each row until you get to a folder with TARGETDIR as parent, the engine gets the rest of the path from the registry
- The last column is actually four columns hiding in one!
- "." means use parent directory, aliasing
- ":" separates Source location from Target location
- "|" separates short from long file names
- Tip for very deep directories, use a property, overlapping namespace allows the depth without need for multiple Directory table rows: