New devices and OS releases seem to hit the market daily, and IT organizations are charged with incorporating their needed functionality while still ensuring that these endpoints remain identified, secured and well-managed.
Get a grip on your heterogeneous IT environment with a central point of control.
Join the live event to learn how to:
• Manage upcoming Windows 8 (x86), Mac OSX Mountain Lion, Red Hat 6, Ubuntu and SuSE Linux systems, in addition to existing Windows, Mac OSX and Red Hat systems
• Improve visibility of all desktops, laptops and servers on the network
• Utilize a new inventory API to track even non-supported systems
• Lay the foundation for a robust regulatory compliance implementation
• Increase support for the growing BYOD phenomenon
• Improve service desk ticket management and reporting
Register for a live event on Thursday, September 27 at 10 a.m. PT, 12 p.m. CT, to learn more.