These instructions are for duplicating the reopen ticket rule, and adding to the SQL query, then disabling the original Reopen Ticket rule.
- With the K1000 Open in a web browser, click on Service Desk or Help Desk
- Click on the Configuration Tab
- Click on Queues
- Select the email queue you want to edit.
- Scroll to the bottom, under System Ticket Rules: click on Reopen Ticket
- Scroll to the bottom and click Duplicate.
- Scroll to the bottom, next to Custom Ticket Rules: click Customize.
- Click Copy of Reopen Ticket
- In the Select Query: box add the exact code below:
and DESCRIPTION NOT LIKE '%Changed Ticket Machine from "%" to %Unassigned%'
and DESCRIPTION NOT LIKE '%Changed Ticket Submitter from "%" to Unassigned%'
and COMMENT NOT LIKE '%Machine % was deleted%'
and COMMENT NOT LIKE 'User % was deleted%
- Verify that the Enabled Checkbox is checked, and click Save to finalize the changes.
- Click on Reopen Ticket and uncheck the Enabled Checkbox to disable that email rule
- Click Save to finalize these changes.